Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcoming the Ox.........

I rush home to my hometown after the reunion dinner in Penang. I reached there just in time to see the wonderful sights of fireworks and hear the thunderous sounds of firecrackers all over the small town at the stroke of midnight to welcome the year of the Ox. The place sounds like a warzone and nobody cares about the law anymore regarding the lighting and playing with firecrackers. Everyone is having fun in welcoming the new year.





A videoclip of the fireworks.......

3 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

I wish I could fire some firecrackers. I have never had the chance. I saw firecrackers at a distance at our River Hongbao celebration.

It's a small town but with big celebration!

BeautifuL Life said...

oh yess...my place was noisy too...my 2 doggies was shivering in fear..poor thing

Kess And Her Mama said...

What a great way to usher in the new year. Kong Hei Fatt Choy!