Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stucked in Gurney Plaza's Basement 2 .................

Last Saturday night, my son no.2 and I had dinner at Gurney and I was thinking of doing some shopping after dinner....but during our dinner my son's phone keeps ringing from his friends who were inviting him to you know whatlah....cybercafeloh! Some of them were already waiting for him outside our apartment...so poor mummy have to gobble up food fast..fast...even when son said 'no hurry mum'...So off we hurried to the carpark after my son managed to buy himself a McFlurry ice cream....(lucky for him to do that).

I let my son drive because he said mummy always so slow and since he was in a hurry I obliged.After moving a minute , we were caught in a jam in the basement...damn it ! for nearly an hour...see video people horning like mad...(Just want to test this new video uploading by bloggers.com)...Luckily we had the icecream between us to enjoy and had some mum and son talk - time and also took part in some silly horning..........

2 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi, thks for dropping my blog. Well, what was the reason caused that jam last Saturday??

Sweet Jasmine said...

new kid on the blog- do not know the real cause....might be an accident or something else.