3 Chicken thighs-deboned and diced into 6x3-cm pieces
2 slices ginger
2 cloves garlic
1 stalk lemon grass
2 tsp light soya sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp chilli powder
100 ml coconut cream or santan
15-20 pieces pandan leaves-washed
Wrapped chicken ready for deep-frying.......
1. Rinse chicken meat and pat dry with kitchen towel.
2. Blend shallots, garlic, ginger and lemon grass in a processor with a little water. 3.Then mix it with the rest of the ingredients(except the pandan leaves) into the chicken.
4. Mix well and leave to marinade for 3 to 4 hours in fridge.
5. Wrap up each piece of chicken neatly with a pandan leave and secure with a wooden toothpick.
6. Heat oil in wok or deepfryer and deep-fry for 6 to 8 minutes til chicken is cook through.
7. Drain and serve it with hot rice.