Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ajisen Ramen.....at Gurney Plaza........

The cosy interior.............

This is a newly open Japanese restaurant at Gurney. It is a cosy place with neatly placed tables and chairs. The waiter even pull out the chair for me to be seated.....real gentlemen !! As the name implies its menu consists of many types of ramen or noodles. But I did not order the noodles because I was craving for rice. So son and I each ordered the set meal of Una Ju which is rice with grilled Unagi that comes with a bowl of miso soup.

The Unagi is nice and soft but the portion of rice and fish is not enough for a big eater. My son no. 2 is always hungry for a teenager like him. So I ordered a plate of soft-shell crab which is deep-fried in batter til crispy...very nice too. Two pieces cost RM 8.80.

Unaju .....................

A bowl of miso soup.................

A plate of soft-shell crab.............................


The Una Ju cost RM 16.50 each. They have lovely pan-fried gyoza besides ramen. Will try the ramen next time.

No comments: