Thursday, November 29, 2007

3 in 1 tag................About Me......

i just recieve this tag from Dora...it is a 3 in 1 tag and i had the choice of doing both or just pick one....i will pick the tag About Me...so my blogging friends will get to know me better...here is the tag:-


1. A movie that made you laugh
Mr Bean's Holiday.....(i like all mr.bean shows)

2. A book that made you cry.
Eh..i have not been reading books lately..so no idea..

3. A Best Friend.
i have a few very good friends..so it is not fair to name only one... (my nieces..Lena..Iris..,all my sisters...my church sisters...Elaine...and Tenny..will always be there when i needed them..

4. A favorite childhood memories.
when i was given a box of chocolate...everytime i got my teeth checked .

5. Your favorite animal
Rabbits...their furs are so soft to touch...

6. Your favorite food
curry puffs....and many others too

7. An item of clothing you cannot do without.
My long pants....i have not been wearing skirts for ages already.

8. Something you collect.
recipes and cookbooks ...

9. Your favorite store to shop in.
Bookshops and clothings department stores...

10.Your favorite flower.
Jasmine of course.....that's my name ....in mandarin....


I would like to pass this tag my blogging buddies if they have not been tagged...

Shern's Mom

Kiasumum

Little corner of mine

2 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Tagged again! Okay, homework time! I think I will just do one tag like you...hehehe....

Sweet Jasmine said...

little corner of mine - thks for doing the tag....have a nice day..