Monday, July 23, 2007

Pizza Mania......................

Online Ordering: Easy.. Convenient..Quick..But...No...Pizzas...For...Sale....When...Raining!


It was raining for hours this evening and I could not go out for dinner. My son # l had a craving for pizza and he wanted to try out the new cheesy bites with cheese dip that is on promotion. Since it was still drizzling quite heavily I decided to call Pizza Hut for delivery. After pressing a few buttons and some robotic voicemail. ..on the answering machine.....I finally get to hear a person speaking and asking for my name....address and so on. When I told her I wanted to order some pizza by delivery, she told me that they could not do any delivery til the rain stops.....so I ask her if the rain does not stop ,we will not get any pizza?? Yes is the answer...When I ask why cannot deliver when it rains? She said"the pizza will get wet" or I expected him to say that"the deliveryman will get wet instead. I thought they have a special bag to keep pizzas warm for delivery. tMust be the bags are not water-proof!! Some more she ask me to order first and will only deliver when rain stops......what if the rains does not stop?.....So the option is to drive to Pizza Hut to get it rain or no rain..... So off we went,my son and I in the rain.....when we reached Pizza Hut in Gurney.....the large pizzas we wanted was out of stock.!......... bad luck again! ...... not wanting to give up .........off we went to the other outlet in Prangin............I was driving ,so my son went in........I have to wait fes for the pizzas. in the car.........it was near closing time 10.45 pm.....not many customer and yet the service was so slow........and they even do not bother to offer any drinks for my waiting son ! Bad customer service!! .......we do not even get to have the filling of our choice.......out of stock too.....See what we get in comparison to the advertisement shown.......??


This is barbecue cheese dipping shown............




And this is the small teeny weeny bowl of dipping we got.!!.......


The round and fat cheesy bites !!...as shown..



And does this look anything like the above picture??

Anyway looks does not matter to me as long as it taste good!! ..... and driving round Penang Island looking for the wanted food is worth the effort.....LOL.

No comments: