Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby Ian at 4 Days Old............

Just came back from cuddling my grandnephew, Baby Ian. He is so tiny and cute. Manage to get some shots with my camera which was nearly damaged when it got wet in my handbag when the tumbler of water in bag spilled. But it was alright after a few shoots. Here they are.....


My misty camera......with baby Ian in dreamland.


So happy nothing is damaged after this shot..........
.

Baby Ian opening his eyes after some tickling......


He is so cute at 4 days old.............


Sleeping soundly...............


Note: I will be flying to Bali early tomorrow morning and will be MIA here...for about 5 to 6 days.

11 comments:

CK Lam said...

Hope you have a pleasant flight and an enjoyable holiday :)

BeautifuL Life said...

Baby Ian looks more like daddy i think. Have a wonderful holiday yea ee ee.

Anonymous said...

your blog deserved to be featured at WS, by the waym,he's such an angel!

New Kid on the Blog said...

Have a pleasant holiday!!! Enjoy!

Beachlover said...

The baby look older than 4 days old.Enjoy your trip to bali!! Don't forget to book the Spa and massage!!

Nightwing said...

Lovely photos..thanks for sharing.

Hope you had a great time in Bali.

Cheers.

Sweet Jasmine said...

I am back here again. Thanks for all your lovely wishes. I do have a great time in Bali. Will be posting some pics of my stay there.

Anonymous said...

Harlow grandauntie. Wuah, you baby Ian so cute. You know what? My grand niece mua-guet liao, I nochet take photo because the confinement lady 'prison' the baby, say pantang this, pantang that. WTF. Now, I nochet free go curi some shots.

eastcoastlife said...

awww... so cute. I hope my son could get married soon and give me a grandson. :P

Sweet Jasmine said...

lilian - Hi Lilian, its nice to see you dropping by. My niece no pantang coz we are christian..so can get pics as many as I want. Hope you get some shots of yr grandniece....Have a nice weekend.

Sweet Jasmine said...

eastcoastlife - Wah..u so eager to be grandma...I not so keen yet.