Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Snapshot # 9....Pot Luck Birthday Bash For Mom....




It was a busy weekend for me and I did not charge my camera's battery so all my pics are in someone's camera. But I manage to catch some lovely weekend moments yesterday evening pot luck birthday celebration for mum in sister Karen's house. Tired and busy me forgot to take some shots of my red birthday eggs, jellies and dessert drinks I made. We had 'ang chiew' mee sua cooked by sister Nancy, her always never to be missed 'Ma Lai Koh', her cream puffs and cup cakes. Always wonder how she manage to cook so much food in a day which would render me exhausted.We had Pizzas bought by sister Karen as she is too busy working and sister Helen brought some konnyaku jellies and KFC.

Just in time to take some pics of the birthday cake cutting moments.......

Birthday Ah Ma in a wish making pose or is it a swearing pose following the orders of her cheeky grandson Tom.


A quarter of 4 generations were here...


Birthday song....


Candle blowing..........


12 comments:

daphne said...

hehe. u r right! that is such a cheeky pose!

Carver said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom. Looks like a great celebration.

Little Corner of Mine said...

Oh how nice! Happy Birthday to your mom!

Beachlover said...

u mom look good and healthy! happy Birthday mom!

Sweet Jasmine said...

daphne - Yeah, she is so hip..!

Sweet Jasmine said...

Carver - Thanks. We had a great time too...

Sweet Jasmine said...

little corner of mine - This is one way of cutting cost and having a good family get together with food..

Sweet Jasmine said...

beachlover - She just had an eye cateract opps the reason for the small celebration at home.

bokjae said...

hello sweet jasmine, I've something for you at my place, come get it! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Lovely moments. Happy birthday to your mum!

Anonymous said...

Haha..that should be a 'peace' sigh...thats what i taught her to do ..... hahaha..tom r so naught....as usual of him.

BeautifuL Life said...

sob sob...i missed all the fun!