Friday, July 11, 2008

Friendship Award.........



Life is indeed sweet for having many friends. I got to know many friends through this blog and it is a pleasure to share our thoughts, opinions, comments and our cooking here. Here is another friendship award I had just recieved from a blogging friend, Little Corner of Mine. Thank you dear friend for this lovely award.

Here is a short poem for you and all my friends in blogsphere whom I have not met.....


Thank you for the friendship
Thoughtful, sincere and yet to meet

Blog here, blog there
Bringing our friendship everywhere

Over the other side of the earth you stay
Yet our friendship grow stronger each day

Now I would like to pass this award to my friends here:

6 comments:

CK Lam said...

Thank you for such a thoughtful gift...looking forward to blossoming our friendship :D

Little Corner of Mine said...

Glad you like the award and thank you for such a lovely poem. :)

Sweet Jasmine said...

ck lam - yeah, its a pleasure to be your friend.......

Sweet Jasmine said...

little corner of mine - The lovely award inspire me to write this short poem. Thks again and have a great weekend.

imelda said...

Sis i love blogging because i am able to meet frineds from all over the world. I might go malaysia this july 21-26, i wish we cud somehow to talk while in malaysia if my venue is near.

http://www.mymoods.net

http://wwwmissbodybeautiful-firstlady.blogspot.com

Sweet Jasmine said...

Imelda - It would be great to meet you if you happen to be in Penang. Just drop me a message. Cheers.