Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Snapshot # 10..Bobby the Pug.


My niece, Lena of Beautiful Life came to Penang yesterday and she brought along her cute Pug named Bobby. We had a good time playing with him........

Oh....I miss my papa.........where r u ???????


I'm so bored.................


Hold me tight so I can get a good sleep..........


Hmmn.. stick tongue out for a taste of Penang's fresh air......

(In sister Nancy's house..............)
Hi, friend.......come and play with me.............


Hello, nice to meet you, my friend..............



5 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

So cute the doggie!

Sweet Jasmine said...

eastcoastlife - This dog is a nice plaything but not for watchdog...

Andrew said...

Awww..so cute. I have got 5 dogs myself.

BeautifuL Life said...

Ee ee, my pinscher just delivered 5 puppies 2 days ago....go see my blog..mum emailed me the photos and i posted in my blog.

Marites said...

so so cute puppy..we have 3 dogs at home.