Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Brushing Up My Piano Skills........

The last few days with nothings much to do...i spend my time playing the piano....which had been turning into a white elephant collecting dust....since i started blogging the past half year. And while i was playing...son R who seldom talk much...came over to my room and said to me..."Wah..mum, you brushing up your piano skills now...when there is no blogging to do..? You had neglected your piano ...since you started to blog..." What he said is quite correct......mummy had been quite addicted to blogging....so its time to plan my time....so my two son's precious meal will not be neglected too in the future....!

2 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Hahahaha....

Oh yeah...blogging is quite addictive! :P

Sweet Jasmine said...

little corner of mine - its wonderful coz i get to connect with wonderful bloggers like you...
see what i get for myself to blog 'professionaly'...lol