Saturday, May 10, 2008

Laughter Is The Best Medicine...

Spend some light moments here with jokes.....



One Chinese person walks into a bar in America late one night and he saw Steven Spielberg. As he was a great fan of his movies, he rushes over to him, and asks for his autograph.

Instead, Spielberg gives him a slap and says,

"You Chinese people bombed our Pearl Harbor, get out of here."

The astonished Chinese man replied,

"It was not the Chinese who bombed your Pearl Harbor, it was the Japanese".

"Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, you're all the same," replied Spielberg.



In return, the Chinese gives Spielberg a slap and says,

"You sank the Titanic; my forefathers were on that ship."

Shocked, Spielberg replies "It was the iceberg that sank the ship, not me."

The Chinese replies, "Iceberg, Spielberg, Carlsberg, you're all the same."

This particular joke won an award for the best joke in a competition in Britain.

Joke no. 2...Divorce...Custody...Pepsi Cola....




A man and his wife were getting a divorce at a local court, but the custody of their children posed a problem.

The mother jumped to her feet and protested to the judge that since she had brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them.

The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his side of the story.




After a long moment of silence, the man rose from his chair and replied: 'Judge, when I put a dollar into a vending machine, and a Pepsi comes out, does the Pepsi belong to me or to the machine?'

Don't laugh...he won!.....

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Jasmine, laughter is the shortest distance between 2 people.
And from a man, the best blush is to use laughter. It puts rose on your cheeks.
Happy mother's day, Jasmine, best regards, Lee.

eastcoastlife said...

These jokes are funny. My hubby can have the custody of my son should we divorce and I'm sure my son would visit me regularly. haha...

Happy Mother's Day, sweet Jasmine!

Sweet Jasmine said...

hi, lee...thks for visiting...
wow...man blushes thru laughter...?I am not aware of it....will notice it next time if they have roses on their cheeks next time when they laugh....

For me laughter is the best medicine for a stressful day...besides keeping you young at heart, body and soul...Cheers.

Sweet Jasmine said...

esatcoastlife - i love funny jokes...makes my day brighter...
I agree with yr idea of custody...ha..ha..got more $$$ and time for self to enjoy..*wink*